Earlier this summer, I started brushing up on my French, and learning Spanish and Portuguese using Duolingo. More recently, I started learning some Dutch too for when I attend FOSDEM. Here are some resources I’m using to help me.
- Forvo: for getting the proper pronunciation of words.
- Linguee: good for figuring out the context in which words are used.
- Reverso dictionary.
- Tatoeba: a database of example sentences translated into different languages.
- Verbix: verb conjugations.
- Study aids.
- FSI language courses: dated, but free and comprehensive.